1. What is the quality of homes available?
2. Wait! How do I "rent" a "for sale" Home?
3. What is the application fee?
4. What is the application fee for add'l adults?
5. How many homes may I consider?
6. Do you pull my credit report?
7. What is the fee for "Right to Purchase?"
8. If I don't purchase, do I get $ back?
9. Does any rent credit go towards purchase?
10. Will it cost me anything if I don't purchase?
11. How long until I can move in?
12. How much is the security deposit?
13. Will my security deposit be returned?
14. Do I pay a "last months" rent up front?
15. What is my total out of pocket cost?
16. Do I have an option to purchase?
17. When do I find out the purchase price?
18. How long will I have to purchase?
19. Am I committed to purchase the home?
20. If I don't purchase, will I be penalized?
1. "for sale" homes better condition
2. We purchase it and rent it to you
4. Nothing - all covered for the entire family
5. Unlimited for a full 90 days
6. Yes, once
8. Doesn't apply since you paid nothing
9. No, since you paid nothing
11. 4-5 wks if Vacant, more if Occupied
12. Two months rent
15. 3 months: Security, plus 1st months rent 16. Yes
17. Before you move into your rental
18. Five years
1. Lower quality rental type homes
2. You don't
3. Typically $ 50.00 to $ 75.00
4. Typically you pay for each Add'l Applicant
5. Only One!
6. You get it pulled for each home
7. Many owners charge between $3 to $10k
8. On typical / standard agreements, NO
9. some agreements allow for a small amount
10. Yes your entire "option" payment
11. Unknown: When unit becomes available
12. Typically one months rent
13. Very difficult but possible
14. Typically one monts rent
15. Three months: security, 1st plus last month 16. Sometimes, if your agrrement allows it
17. Depending on the agreement but often NO
19. Yes, but if you don't, it will cost you!
20. Yes, typically all your "option" money
Typically, if you are going to rent and lay out three months: Security Deposit, Last month’s rent and then first month’s rent upon move in why not get a "for sale" home without deferred maintenance issues due to investors stretching their profit margins by denying repairs year after year? Yes, Rent 2 Own Orlando's program is far better than a typically run down rental?
The typical maintenance fees was compiled by Rent 2 Own Orlando based on historical experience. What other rental agents and owners may charge may vary and must be looked at on a case by case situation.
You may just simply rent through our program. You are NOT required to purchase the home. Excerising your right to purchase is only an only an "option" for you later. If you decide to vacate at the end of any annual lease term there is no penalty or costs to you whatsoever!